Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Choose your own adventure

I've just discovered this really cool website that helps you create your own Choose Your Own Adventure stories!!!

It'll be interesting to see how I can get my students online to share this resource with them but I'll be back. Just playing around I wrote this little story as a starting point and practice tutorial for myself.


This opens up a lot of options for me as a writer and as a teacher. (Just brainstorming some ideas, I could have each link be written by a different student and we could write the whole story as a class and read it aloud later when it's finished...)

Not to mention there are tons of interesting stories on this website and this cool looking "game" I don't even know how you would play but I'll be playing around here for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment