Friday, June 19, 2020

Journal pages from The Leader You Want to Be...


One of the things I have been working on with my journal is to take notes from the books I read. People who know me know how much I love the library, so sometimes I will read a book that has a lot of great information in it. On occasion, I will break down and buy the book but more likely I will just copy the notes I found important in my journals.


A tip I picked up along the way is to use a sticky note on the edge of the page to mark where the notes are so I can go back and reference it more easily.













Sometimes I try something fancy and it doesn't work out...


And sometimes I can correct some mistakes. I remember years ago when I was a teenager, working at the bookstore and I was writing up an order for a customer and I wrote something wrong. As I wrote over it to correct it, I remember he made a huff and said something to the effect of needing to start over. But then, when I finished he had to actually concede I did a good job of writing over it. It's something that has always made me feel a little proud of myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment