Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Good Job You

It's okay to not be productive right now...

But it is also important to celebrate when you feel like you are accomplishing something, even if it is just steps in the right direction of your goals...






I am feeling really good about how I worked my way through some clutter in my office. I had to set up a new corner that I could Zoom with my students from home in, so I had to move some of my clutter around.

But, I'm finishing all these tedious things like taking the magazine articles and the copies from books I've read and putting them in a binder. Organizing.

And even though it's not a lot. It still feels like something, and even that is worth celebrating sometimes.



And then I made some progress on a different project...

And then I tried to make a video for my Catapult Challenge, reading the instructions. I liked a lot of how it worked out but you can't see the page very well so tomorrow I'm going to try scanning in the pages...


Still not what I want, but it shows that I'm willing to experiment and try. We will see if tomorrow I'm another step closer to making this look the way I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment