Saturday, May 9, 2020

Feeling a bit down... or disappointed? Discouraged???

I've been taking this whole thing very serious. Trying to just put something out there, to feel creative - no. To BE Creative.

So I made some videos for this writing assignment we asked the kids to do at home...

Lesson: Note Taking

Lesson: Labeling


Lesson: Background Knowledge (Incomplete) I was starting this one but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue working on these...

Pretty awesome, right! (they don't have to be perfect, I'm learning and doing.)

So, why am I feeling down? Well to be honest, while I was making these lessons I also shot some just for fun "Office Hour Videos"...




And I've gotten a lot of positive comments, people think they are funny and they have told me they enjoy them... I posted the last Office Hours video and My Note Taking Lesson at the same time... And not a single comment about my teaching video. I don't need praise or positive comments, and I honestly don't think I could handle harsh comments, but to hear nothing?

I was not expecting that. And I even emailed my team and supervisor at school and not a single response. 

So, I got drunk last night and after the hangover late breakfast and some yard work, I got back to work and finished the labeling lesson but now I feel a limbo of what to do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment