Friday, May 1, 2020

Today I shared with the students...

So I made this PowerPoint today to share with the students...


My student had made a volcano and made a video to share with me, that was inserted in the slide above:

I shared the video I already posted on this blog a few days ago...


And I showed them some of the things I wrote this week trying to make my video...


Again, the video of reading aloud the instructions I inserted here, that wasn't good enough...

I had a few drafts of what I wanted to say here, but I ended up skimming over this anyway...


We watched as a class the Class Dojo videos on Perseverance and it talked about the dip so I used that to talk about how we sometimes get stuck when we try to create something...






But I wanted to encourage my students to do some writing, out of 24 kids only four turned in writing this week.



So I tried to inspire them to keep trying to get back to work and do some writing...



But now I got to get it together and make that video I've said I was working on all week...

No comments:

Post a Comment